Summary of water dispenser
Water dispenser is a device that heats or cools the barreled pure water (or mineral water) and is convenient for people to drink. Put barreled water on the top of the machine and use it together with barreled water. Water dispensers can be divided into three types: warm, ice hot and ice warm. Ice hot dispensers can be divided into two types: semiconductor cooling water dispenser and compressor cooling water dispenser.
Cooling principle of water dispenser
1. Press the refrigeration switch, the power is on, the refrigeration green indicator light is on, and the compressor starts to run.
2. The compressor takes back the refrigerant vapor which has been heat absorbed and vaporized in the evaporator, compresses it into high temperature and high pressure gas, and sends it to the condenser.
3. The refrigerant vapor is cooled to the outside through the condenser to form a high-pressure liquid. Then, it flows into the evaporator through capillary throttling and depressurization to absorb the normal temperature water and electricity heat of the cold bladder, so that the water temperature is reduced, and the refrigerant liquid is sucked back by the compressor, so that the continuous circulation can really achieve the purpose of cooling.
4. When the water temperature drops to the set temperature with time, the contact of the refrigeration temperature controller will be disconnected, the green indicator of refrigeration will be off, the compressor will stop running and turn into the heat preservation state.
5. After the power failure, the water temperature rises gradually. When it rises to the set temperature, the contact of the refrigeration temperature controller closes, the power is connected, the green indicator light is on, and the compressor runs. In this way, the water temperature is controlled between 4 ℃ and 12 ℃.
Mechanism of drinking water heating
1. Press the heating switch, turn on the power, turn on the heating circuit, the red heating indicator light is on, and the electric heating tube is heated.
2. When the water temperature reaches the set temperature, it will reset automatically, the thermostat will cut off the power supply automatically, the red heating indicator will go out, and turn into the heat preservation state.
3. After the power failure, the water temperature gradually drops to the set temperature, the contact of the temperature controller is closed, the power is connected, the red heating indicator light is on, the electric heating tube is heated again, and the water temperature in the water dispenser is controlled between 85-95 ℃ in a cycle.
When the circuit is overheated, the protection device will automatically fuse or disconnect the circuit when it is overloaded, which plays a role of safety protection.
Circuit structure and working principle of water dispenser
The following figure shows the circuit structure of the water dispenser. The water dispenser is powered by AC 220 v. The circuit of water dispenser is composed of heating component, sterilization control circuit, temperature control component, power switch and door switch.
After the power switch K1 is connected, AC 220 V supplies power to the heater through the temperature controller st and starts to boil water. After the water is turned on, the temperature rises, and the temperature controller automatically turns off and stops heating. When the door of the fresh-keeping cabinet is opened and then closed, AC 220 V supplies power for the ozone tube drive circuit through the timer, so the thyristor and capacitor form an oscillation, and the oscillation signal provides a high-voltage pulse for the ozone tube through the step-up transformer, and the ozone tube generates ozone to disinfect the tea set.
1. Signal processing flow of heating module
After the power switch is closed, the L (live wire) end of the AC 220 V power supply passes through fuse fu1 and power switch K1 to supply power for the heating module, and the heater starts to work. At this time, the red light of LED2 is on, as shown in the figure below.
2. Working principle of temperature control module
When the water temperature in the water dispenser reaches 97 ℃ (after the water is turned on), the internal part of the thermostat assembly is disconnected, the power supply circuit of the heater is cut off, and the heating is stopped automatically. When the water temperature drops below 90 ℃, the thermostat will automatically turn on and reheat, as shown in the figure below.
3. The structure and working principle of ozone tube power supply
The power switch is connected to K1, and the door switch K2 is closed. After the timer is rotated to set the time, the sterilization control circuit is connected, and the ozone tube O3 starts to work to produce ozone to disinfect the tea set in the fresh-keeping cabinet, as shown in the figure below.