Wiring skills of six wire timer for washing machine
Winter is the peak season for washing machine maintenance in rural areas. In winter, there are many bucket throwing failures and maintenance, but there is no lack of damage to the washing timer.
The wiring of the timer is very regular. Take six wires as an example. On one side, there are two wires, one to the power supply and one to the soft standard transfer switch. On the other side, the two short wires are to the soft standard transfer switch and the two long wires are to the motor. As long as you master this rule, you won’t be wrong.
In the maintenance of washing machine, the damage of mechanical timer is the most common fault. And it is often difficult to buy a prototype timer, which is more troublesome to replace. In addition, the timer generally has 6 wires and 7, 8 and 9 wires (with buzzer), so the wiring sequence is very important during maintenance and replacement. Because in many wiring, as long as a wrong wire is connected, the timer will not work.
6-wire timers are generally in a group of 2, of which 1 is connected to the power supply and 1 is connected to the common end of the piano key switch; The other two are connected to the piano key switch group; 2 connected to capacitor bank. The difference between the 7-wire timer and the 6-wire timer is that 3 of them are connected to the piano key switch group. The difference between the 8-wire timer and the 7-wire timer is that one more wire is connected to the buzzer, and the other wire of the buzzer is connected to the common end of the power supply. The 9-wire timer is different from the 7-wire timer. Two more wires are connected to the buzzer.
The wiring features are:
1. The wiring of the timer is generally divided into three groups. The group of wires connected to the piano key switch is the shortest, which is generally made of yellow, white, green (or blue) wiring.
2. There is a group of wires, one long and one short. The long wire is generally black (but a few use other colors) to connect to the power incoming line, and the short wire is connected to the common end of the piano key switch.
3. For the group of lines with the same length as the two lines, generally, one of the group connected to the capacitor is a red line.
Precautions for timer wiring
1. Do not directly insert the product into the running electrical appliances during wiring;
2. When electrical appliances are connected to the timer, the switch state must be on;
3. Do not disassemble the timer without authorization during the warranty period. Once it is disassembled, the warranty service will be terminated. If maintenance is required, please find a professional electrician or professional.