With the development of social economy, people have higher requirements for the quality of life, especially the safety of animal food. The new EU food legal system has also established food traceability rules. The traditional manual record control method relies on paper media to record and manage the information of animal feeding, transportation, processing and other links, which is inefficient and inconvenient to query, and can not meet the current traceability management needs. It is urgent to introduce a more efficient intelligent management system.
1. Livestock card is used to record animal feeding information manually, which has low work efficiency and high error probability.
2. Use paper to record animal information, which is difficult to save and time-consuming to query;
3. It is difficult to trace food safety accidents.
Based on RFID technology, a unique identifiable ID code is established for each animal, and the identity information of the species is entered in the label. When feeding and managing animals, you can quickly and batch obtain the animal information within the scanning range by scanning the animal label through the mobile handheld terminal, and upload it to the database for storage, which is convenient and efficient. After that, the information of various links such as management and processing will also be collected through the mobile handheld terminal and uploaded to the database system to form a complete product traceability system, realize the whole process quality monitoring of meat products “from pasture to dining table”, help establish a perfect and traceable quality safety system, and promote the openness, transparency, green Security.
1. In the process of market supervision, the regulatory authorities require that the goods pallets, packing boxes and price labels of all sales outlets contain RFID electronic labels.
2. Record the origin, product name, type, grade, weight, price and other relevant data of meat in detail through electronic labels.
3. Identify, register, supervise and prevent the traceability information of animal food production, processing, transportation, circulation and all links.
4. In case of problem food, recall it immediately to avoid or minimize the harm to consumers’ personal safety and reduce losses.
5. At the same time, consumers can also scan the two-dimensional / one-dimensional code on the product package with their mobile phone to obtain traceability information, so that consumers can obtain all information about the product, have fun and eat at ease.
1. Improve the recording efficiency and reduce the error rate.
2. The data storage space is large, the storage cycle is long, and the historical data can be called at any time.
3. Provide complete and accurate historical information traceability.
4. The safety of all food, animal feed and feed ingredients can be ensured through the effective control of the whole process from farm to table.
5. Systematically record and manage the information of animal feeding, transportation, processing and other links to facilitate query and help realize product traceability.
6. Promote the openness, transparency, green and safety of the whole growth and processing process of agricultural and animal husbandry products.
Responsible editor: CT