In June 2018, there were 2 power casualties and 2 deaths nationwide, with a year-on-year decrease of 2 accidents and 2 deaths. Among them, there was 1 personal casualty accident and 1 death in power production, with a year-on-year decrease of 2 accidents and 2 deaths; There was one personal casualty accident and one death in power construction, and the number of accidents and deaths were flat year-on-year.
In June, there were 2 power equipment accidents, an increase of 2 year-on-year. There were 2 power safety incidents, an increase of 1 year-on-year.
In June, there were no major power casualties, dam collapse, overtopping and power emergencies that had a significant impact on society.
Electric power personal casualty accident
1. On June 9, a personal casualty accident occurred in Meihuashan wind farm of Guodian Longyuan Guizhou Wind Power Generation Co., Ltd., killing one person. When the Meihuashan Project Department of Xinjiang Goldwind Technology Co., Ltd. carried out the regular inspection of the wind turbine in the Meihuashan wind farm of Guodian Longyuan Guizhou Wind Power Generation Co., Ltd., a maintenance personnel of the new energy branch of Jiujiang Hongneng Power Construction Co., Ltd., a subcontractor of Xinjiang Goldwind Technology Co., Ltd., was in the process of checking the torque of the tower flange bolts on the third floor platform of the wind turbine, One person died due to falling from height.
2. On June 26, a personal casualty accident occurred in the project under construction of China Coal Pingshuo No. 1 Coal Gangue Power Generation Co., Ltd., killing one person. Henan second construction development company, a professional subcontractor of China energy construction Shanxi Electric Power Construction Co., Ltd., fell from a height in the masonry area of the secondary fan room during the civil engineering operation of China Coal Pingshuo first coal gangue power generation Co., Ltd., resulting in one death.
Power equipment accident
1. On June 2, the Y / Y-A phase converter of ± 800kV Yibin converter station of State Grid Co., Ltd. caught fire due to sudden fault, resulting in burning loss of the converter.
2. On June 17, during the normal operation of Guodian Chaoyang Yanshan Lake Power Generation Co., Ltd., smoke and fire broke out in the startup and standby transformer area and No. 2 high voltage auxiliary transformer area, resulting in the disconnection of No. 2 unit, the damage of No. 2 high voltage auxiliary transformer, startup and standby transformer and some equipment, and the direct economic loss was 8.1 million yuan.
Power safety events
1. On June 16, Huaneng Yunnan Longkaikou Hydropower Plant suffered an external power outage. The 500 kV Longren line of Yunnan Power Grid Co., Ltd. (one of the double circuit outgoing lines of the power plant) tripped, resulting in Huaneng Longkaikou Hydropower Plant (installed capacity 5 × 360000 kW) reduced output by 1.4 million KW, and the external power failure of the whole plant. Before the incident, another 500 kV Longlu line coordinated with the power plant side outage maintenance as planned.
2. On June 19, Guangdong Yuedian Dapu Power Generation Co., Ltd. had an external power outage. At 11:28 that day, Guangdong Yuedian Dapu Power Generation Co., Ltd. (installed capacity 2) × 600000 kW) unit 1 started grid connected operation after peak shaving and standby. At 11:45, the unit tripped due to the action of lubricating oil low-pressure protection, and the whole plant was powered off. Before the event, unit 2 was shut down for standby.
Note: the above statistics are in accordance with the regulations on emergency disposal, investigation and handling of electric power safety accidents (order 599 of the State Council), the regulations on reporting, investigation and handling of production safety accidents (order 493 of the State Council) Notice of the National Energy Administration on printing and distributing power safety accident classification standards for single power supply cities (gndsa  No. 205) and notice of the National Energy Administration on printing and distributing power safety accident classification standards for single power supply cities (gndsa  No. 255).
Power safety supervision department
August 20, 2018
Regulations on supervision and management of power safety incidents >