1、 Application scope and technical description of tensile yield strength testing machine for aluminum alloy plate:
1. Scope of application qx-w400 microcomputer controlled electronic tensile testing machine is a test equipment for measuring the mechanical properties of materials. It can be used to test the tensile, peeling, compression, bending, shearing, bursting, piercing, fatigue and other items of metal wire rod, nonmetal and polymer materials. According to the requirements of customers, it can be compiled according to GB, ISO, ASTM, JIS, en and other standards. It can automatically calculate the maximum test force, breaking force, yield strength, tensile strength, compressive strength, bending strength, elastic modulus, elongation, constant elongation stress, constant stress elongation and other parameters.
2. The new control technology is used in the microcomputer controlled electronic tensile testing machine. The servo motor is controlled by the imported original AC digital controller, and the synchronous belt is used to make a pair of high-precision ball screw moving test bench. The test bench can run at the speed of 0.001mm/min-500mm/min. In the force source, the original imported high-precision tension and pressure sensor is used. Its accuracy is up to 0.02% and the sensitivity is high. The whole system can reach 0.5 level accuracy. The effective force measuring range is 0.2% to 100% of the maximum force value. The speed accuracy is within ± 0.5% of the indicated value. The displacement accuracy is within ± 0.5% of the indication value. The deformation measurement accuracy is within ± 0.5% of the indication value.
2、 Technical parameters:
Maximum test force: 5kn (500N, 1kn, 2Kn, 3kn, 5kn, 10kN, 30KN, 50kN, 100kN, 200kn, 500kN)
Load cell capacity: 0.5T (5kn) (one or more load sensors with other capacity can be added)
Accuracy grade: 0.5
Test force measurement range: 0.4% – 100% FS (full scale)
Test force resolution: ± 1 / 300000 of the maximum test force, with no grading in the whole process, and the resolution remains unchanged.
Force control: force control speed range: 0.001% ～ 5% FS / s.
Control accuracy of force control speed: ± 0.2% for 0.001% ～ 1% FS / s, ± 0.5% for 1% ～ 5% FS / s
Force control accuracy: ± 0.002% FS.
Deformation control: deformation control speed range: 0.001% ～ 5% FS / s.
The accuracy of deformation control speed control is ± 0.2% for 0.001% – 1% FS / s and ± 0.5% for 1% – 5% FS / s.
The accuracy of deformation control is ± 0.002% FS.
Displacement control: displacement control speed range: 0.0001 ~ 1000mm / min.
Displacement control speed control accuracy: ± 0.2%;
Accuracy of displacement control: no error.
Effective test width: 120mm, 360mm and 410mm
Effective stretching space: 800mm
Effective compression stroke: 800mm
Control system: full microcomputer automatic control.
Unit selection: g / kg / N / kn / lb
Multiple protection: the system has the protection of over-current, over-voltage, under current and under voltage; the travel has the triple protection of program-controlled limit, limit limit and software limit. Emergency braking can be carried out in case of emergency.
Host structure: door type, novel structure, beautiful and generous, stable operation
Power supply: 220 V, 50 Hz
Main engine weight: 95130kg
Main engine size: 650 * 360 * 1600800 * 410 * 1600
3、 Some functions:
1. Automatic reset: the measurement system will reset automatically when the computer receives the test start instruction
2. Automatic return: after automatic identification of test fracture, the movable beam automatically returns to the initial position at high speed
3. Automatic storage: test data and experimental conditions are automatically saved to prevent data loss caused by sudden power failure
4. Test process: the test process, measurement, display and analysis are completed by microcomputer
5. Display mode: data and curve are displayed dynamically with the test process
6. Results reproduction: the test results can be accessed at will, and the data curve can be reanalyzed
7. Curve traversal: after the test is completed, the force value and deformation data of the test curve point by point can be found by mouse, which is convenient and practical for obtaining the test data of various materials.
8. Results comparison: multiple test characteristic curves can be superimposed, reproduced, magnified and presented a group of samples for analysis and comparison;
9. Curve selection: stress strain, force time, strength time and other curves can be selected to display and print according to the needs;
10. Batch test: the test of a batch of samples can be completed successively after setting the same parameters once;
11. Test report: (according to customer needs)
Tensile: tensile force, tensile strength, elongation at break, elastic modulus, etc
Bending: bending force, bending strength, deflection, elastic modulus, etc
Compression: compression force, compressive strength, yield strength, elastic modulus, etc. the test report can also be programmed and printed according to the format required by users.
Editor in charge: WV