Virtual reality technology can realistically simulate the current and future cities through three-dimensional modeling, support data analysis, scheme demonstration and optimization, support geographic information system, etc. through these detailed data and relevant materials, it can be an intuitive and real solidification of routine work such as scheme evaluation, review and management, More importantly, it can provide an effective platform for multi sectoral participation and collaborative work. This is also the main reason why virtual reality is widely used in digital city.
VRP digicity is a three-dimensional digital city simulation platform software developed for digital city planning and digital city management based on the demand characteristics of “digital city”. The platform software is divided into four sub products: digicitymanager, digicitydesigner, digicitybrowser and digicitydeveloper. It provides efficient and reliable software for architectural design, urban planning, urban management and other fields A complete set of intuitive and accurate 3D auxiliary tools is the first choice for “digital city” facing 3D informatization. The main functions are:
1. Scene production opens the VRP scene file, creates the digicity project, and establishes the relationship between the scene object and various planning index data, so as to realize the consistency of urban planning data and three-dimensional spatial image.
2. The project content centrally manages and displays the project, scheme, layer and planning elements. Realize various specific functions of operation planning index data.
3. Large scenes support static loading and dynamic scheduling to manage the storage of large scenes, and adopt a number of optimization technologies such as local update, local cache, LOD (progressive detail), automatic material optimization and classification, visual cone elimination, octree scene segmentation and so on to improve the scene operation efficiency.
4. The plane navigation map provides 2D navigation path function to realize point to point.
5. Layer management layer is the key to the planning and analysis of 3D scene objects and the bridge between scene objects and planning elements. Each object in the scene belongs to and only belongs to a layer. Operating the layer can control the display or hiding of objects, whether they can be edited, and so on.
6. The classification display function is convenient for decision-makers to make quantitative analysis of planning results. According to the different attribute values of an attribute field in the attribute data of the planning element, the objects associated with the planning element in the 3D scene are displayed in different colors.
7. Measurement tools and coordinate capture measurement tools are mainly used to calculate the coordinates of any point in the scene, the horizontal distance between points, linear distance, area and volume. Specific tools such as point measurement, point distance measurement, area measurement and volume measurement are provided. At the same time, coordinate point capture function is provided to facilitate accurate positioning.
8. Scheme comparison: double screen or multi screen comparison is conducted for buildings, roads, public facilities, greening and other schemes, and specific parameters can be set.
9. Sunshine analysis can select city, date and time, demonstrate the shadow change of single or multiple buildings, and visually see the sunshine impact of new buildings on surrounding buildings.
10. Planning information search and location + region name search and location provide the function of mutual query of scene object planning attributes. Attributes can be queried through objects, and objects can be queried and located through attributes. The search method supports fuzzy query. You can select any field for the query content and any operation method. Select the scene object and double-click the mouse to display the scene object attributes. Enter the place name to search in the search dialog box to quickly search for the object associated with the place name and locate the figure.