Shanghai, China, March 15, 2021:
Smart shares launched a new mainstream MM32F3270 series MCU. The MM32F3270 series is based on the Arm Cortex-M3 core and is suitable for high-performance control fields that require high integration, such as: industrial control, fire monitoring, home appliances, power management, printers and scanners, communication conversion modules and other applications. The MM32F3270 supports industrial grade (-40°C ~ 85°C) and extended industrial grade (-40°C ~ 105°C) operating temperature.
The MM32F3270 has notable features in terms of performance and peripheral integration configuration, including:
- Arm Cortex-M3 core running at up to 120MHz
- 2.0 – 5.5V wide voltage design, suitable for various power supply occasions
- Built-in 1KB Cache to improve code execution efficiency
- Built-in up to 512KB Flash and 128KB SRAM
- Up to 8 UARTs, 3 SPIs (with I2S function), 2 I2Cs for applications requiring multiple peripheral connections
- Ethernet 10/100M MAC with RMII interface
- USB 2.0 FS OTG
- CAN 2.0B Controller
- External expansion memory interface FSMC
- 1 SDIO interface
- 3 groups of 12bit 1Msps ADC, up to 21 channels
- 2 12bit DACs
- 2 analog comparators
- 2 advanced timers with dead-time control, 6-channel PWM
- 6 general purpose timers
- 1 real-time clock, 2 watchdog timers
- Pin compatible with classic MM32F103
Product Availability and Support
MM32F3270 provides different options from 128KB to 512KB Flash. Three packages of LQFP144, LQFP100 and LQFP64 are released in advance, and LQFP48, QFN48 and QFN40 are optional packages. The full range provides industrial grade and extended industrial grade product models. The official development kits of MM32F3270 are released with the chip: eMiniBoard MB-036 (basic function development board based on LQFP64) and EVB MB-039 (full function development board based on LQFP144). Mainstream development and design tools and programmer manufacturers have also implemented support for the MM32F3270.
The MM32F3270 family is sampling now and will be in volume production in July. For the purchase of chips, please contact the sales, official agents and solution design companies of Smart Shares.
Founded in 2011, Lingdong is a leading supplier of general-purpose 32-bit MCU products and solutions in China. The MM32 MCU products developed by the company based on the Arm Cortex-M series cores have five series of F/L/SPIN/W/P, more than 200 models, and a cumulative delivery of over 200 million units, ranking the forefront among local general-purpose 32-bit MCU companies.
MM32 MCUs are widely used in smart industry, automotive electronics, communication infrastructure, medical and health care, smart home appliances, Internet of Things, personal devices, mobile phones and computers, etc. Every year, tens of millions of excellent products equipped with MM32 MCUs are delivered. into the hands of customers.