In order to find out the correct configuration of each lead wire of 5-wire unipolar stepping motor, it is necessary to do a simple investigation in advance. Figure 1 shows the basic lead configuration of a 5-wire stepper motor.
In order to find the correct lead sequence and turn the motor, a battery and a piece of tape are required (and a 5-lead stepper motor, of course). Have a marker to mark the leads so that they can be distinguished. Follow these steps:
① Use a digital multimeter to find the common line. The resistance measurements between the other leads and the common are the same.
Connect this line to the V + of the battery. 5V or 6V is enough for testing.
② The adhesive tape is pasted to the output uranium of stepper motor, and it extends perpendicular to the shaft end to become a sign. The function of this sign is to judge whether the motor rotates.
③ Pick out any lead wire and call it phase 1. If this line is grounded, the motor output shaft will rotate slightly. Now the stepper motor is locked in phase 1.
④ Take the other lead and ground it, carefully observe the tape on the output shaft. If the output axis rotates slightly to the right, the lead is phase 2.
⑤ Take another wire and ground it, carefully observe the tape on the output shaft. If the output axis rotates slightly to the left, the lead is phase 4. As shown in Figure 4.
⑥ Take another wire and ground it. Carefully observe the movement of the tape on the output shaft. If the output shaft does not rotate, this lead is phase 3.
Step motor driven by ULN2003, mp28ga, 4.5V, can be used in 5V system with voltage drop included.
After testing, ULN2003 can drive perfectly. Buy this baby can send 51 single chip microcomputer under the preparation of the test program.
- Diameter: 28mm
- Positioning hole distance: 35mm
- Voltage: 4.5V (driven by ULN2003, just right for 5V SCM system)
- Resistance per phase: 50 ohm
- Step angle: 5.625 degrees x 1 / 64
- Reduction ratio: 1 / 64
- Pull in torque: 29.4mn. M
- Self setting torque: 〉 = 34.3MN. M
- No load start frequency: 〉 = 500pps
- No load operation frequency: 〉 = 800pps
- Absolute withstand voltage: 》 = ac600v / 1s
- Noise: 35dB
- Temperature rise: = 40K
- The 5-wire 4-phase can be driven by ordinary ULN2003 chip or connected into 2-phase
- Nominal voltage 4.5V driven by 5V
Related parameters of mp28ga stepping motor
One of the methods to judge the lead wire of stepping motor. In the M16 drive of the stepping motor, I used the used stepper motor purchased in the electronic market, model em-149. There are five leads of this motor. There is no description or wiring method. I collected it on the Internet and didn’t find the wiring diagram. In the case of no other way, learn the basic principle of the stepper motor, according to the principle, the wiring of the stepper motor is clear, through the drive, this method is effective.
There are four steps in this method
1. First judge the common terminal: use a multimeter to measure the resistance between the lines. The resistance between the common terminal of the motor and other lines is about 6 Ω, and the resistance between the four drive lines is about 12 Ω. In the application, the common terminal is generally connected to the power supply.
2. Then judge the ABCD terminal: use a 5V / 2A DC power supply, the positive pole is connected to the common terminal, and the negative pole contacts the remaining four leads for a short time. Be careful not to contact for a long time, otherwise the motor may be burnt out. First assume that one of the wires is a. if the negative pole contacts a, the motor will move in a certain direction. If it does not move, change the wire to a.
3. If the motor rotation direction is consistent with a when touching B, it indicates that B is correct; if not, it indicates that B is wrong. Thus, C and D are determined.
4. Judge whether the determined ABCD is correct: the common terminal + 5V does not change, the negative end of the power supply contacts a, B, C, D, a respectively, and the motor rotates in one direction, otherwise the determined ABCD is incorrect. If the negative end contacts in the order of D, C, B, a and D, the motor reverses. The above is my method of judging the lead wire of stepping motor. If there is something wrong, please point it out!