Integrated from: Deming electronics. Huaheng instrument. Baidu experience
Maintenance of input liquid level meter
1. Clean once a month.
2. When cleaning, first open the nut of the iron tube of the input water level gauge and take out the level gauge carefully;
3. Then remove the debris (such as aquatic plants, plankton, etc.) attached to the level gauge;
4. When cleaning the water level and counting the pressure hole, use trichloroethylene or alcohol to inject the pressure hole into half of the height and soak it for about 5 minutes.
5. Then shake gently and repeat several times until it is clean.
6. Do not use it to clean the pressure hole of any equipment, so as not to damage the pressure sensitive diaphragm of sensitive core;
7. When cleaning the pressure interface and pressure hole of the transmitter, please avoid using brushes or metal tools with too high hardness to avoid damaging the sensitive magnetic core and pressure interface thread;
8. After cleaning, slowly put the level back into the iron pipe, feel that the lower part of the iron pipe has been put, and then install the nut back to the original position;
9. After the cleaning is cancelled, the water level gauge with the same water level must be compared again to correct the detection value of auxiliary instrument to ensure the accuracy of sampling data because the installation depth will change.
In fact, not only the input type liquid level meter needs maintenance, other types of liquid level meter also need timely maintenance. If the maintenance is not good, there will be many errors and some low-level errors when using the liquid level meter. Open the instrument and remind you again that you should pay great attention to the maintenance of the input liquid level meter.
Precautions for safe use of input liquid level meter
1. There is an isolation diaphragm in the pressure inlet of the transmitter. Do not touch it artificially with foreign matters.
2. When handling and installing the transmitter, care should be taken to avoid collision which may affect the performance of the circuit.
3. Do not use wires to lift heavy objects other than the product during installation of input type liquid level transmitter.
4. Please strictly follow the wiring method for electrical connection. Wrong wiring will cause damage to the amplifier circuit.
5. If you encounter problems during installation and use, please contact our company. When the product is abnormal, please do not open it for repair without authorization.
6. The conductor is a special waterproof conductor. During the installation and use, the abrasion, puncture and scratch of the conductor shall be avoided. If the above problems exist on site, the conductor shall be protected. If the fault is caused by the occurrence of such problems, the manufacturer shall charge for the conductor during the maintenance.
7. It is suggested that the probe should be cleaned regularly during use to avoid the phenomenon that the small hole is blocked by the fine dregs at the inlet（ Cleaning time can be once a month)
8. Regularly check whether the device is damaged, and replace it in time when abnormal work is found.
9. Regularly check the main lines and components for looseness and damage, and repair or replace new components in time after looseness.
10. Check the liquid level position, observe whether the distance between the high and low of the liquid level gauge is too short, and adjust the liquid level gauge to the normal state.
Type selection of input liquid level meter
Based on the principle that the measured hydrostatic pressure is proportional to the height of the liquid, the input type liquid level meter is made of advanced isolated diffused silicon sensing element or ceramic capacitive pressure sensor. The static pressure is converted into electrical signal, and then converted into standard electrical signal (4 ~ 20mA) through temperature compensation and linear correction, It can also be called static pressure liquid level meter, liquid level transmitter, liquid level sensor, water level sensor, etc.
The input liquid level meter is usually connected with 24 V power supply. If there is no 24 V power supply, it can only be converted through the transformer.
Generally, there are two installation methods, thread and flange. Flange connection is commonly used, which is convenient for installation and maintenance.
The length of the cable can be used to observe the position of the liquid level in real time, which can be viewed at any time or any position.
From the above three points, we can effectively select the input liquid level meter, but we need to pay attention to the measurement range. If it is too long, the cable needs to be strengthened. In addition, the medium to be measured is usually ordinary water medium, without corrosion, etc.
Editor in charge: yyx