Installation requirements of input liquid level meter
After continuous improvement in recent years, the input liquid level meter now has the advantages of high precision, small volume, anti leakage, good performance and so on. And even if it is immersed in liquid for a long time, it is very reliable and stable. At present, the input liquid level meter is widely used in power plants, urban water supply and drainage, hydrological exploration, petroleum, chemical and other fields of liquid level detection and control.
But for the first time to use the input liquid level meter users, for its installation is still a little unclear. The following Huayun instrument summarizes the details that need to be paid attention to in the installation of input liquid level meter.
1. The handling of input liquid level meter should be careful, so as not to encounter collision and affect the performance of the circuit.
2. The pressure inlet of the input liquid level meter is equipped with an isolation diaphragm. Do not touch it artificially with foreign matters.
3. Please do not use wires to lift heavy objects other than the product when installing the input liquid level meter.
4. Please strictly follow the wiring method in the manual for electrical connection, otherwise wrong wiring will cause damage to the amplifier circuit.
5. When the input liquid level meter is installed in a static deep well or pool, or to measure the liquid level of flowing and stirred liquid, it is generally necessary to fix the steel pipe with an inner diameter of about 45mm (several small holes are made at different heights to facilitate the water to enter the pipe smoothly) in the water, and then put the input liquid level meter into the steel pipe to be used.
6. The installation direction of the input liquid level meter shall be vertical, and the installation position shall be far away from the liquid inlet and outlet and the agitator.
7. In the case of large vibration, it is suggested to wind steel wire on the liquid level meter to achieve damping effect, so as to prevent the cable from breaking.
8. As sludge and oil residue are easy to deposit on the tank bottom or bilge, it is suggested that the measuring probe should be kept at a certain height from the tank (bilge) to avoid the probe being blocked by debris.
9. When the input liquid level meter is installed in the open air, the probe line should not be exposed outside the container, so as to prevent the measurement error of the probe line in rainy days.
10. When installing the probe wire, it should be as far away from the inner wall of the container as possible, and the distance should not be less than 100 mm. When the distance is less than 100 mm, the distance between the probe line and the container must be relatively fixed.
11. The bending radius of the gas conducting cable should be greater than 10 cm to prevent the gas conducting cable from being damaged due to excessive bending.
12. If the input liquid level meter is used to measure explosive dangerous goods, it must be installed in strict accordance with gb3836.1-83 General requirements for explosion proof electrical equipment for explosive environment and gb3836.4-83 intrinsically safe circuit and electrical equipment “I”.
Advantages and disadvantages of input liquid level meter
The input liquid level meter is a new product with high quality and low price in the market. It can realize remote signal output and local display. Based on the principle that the measured hydrostatic pressure is proportional to the liquid height, the piezoresistive effect of diffused silicon or ceramic sensitive element is used to convert the hydrostatic pressure into electrical signal. Convert to 4-20madc standard current signal output. The sensor part of the input liquid level meter can be directly put into the liquid, and the installation can be fixed with flange or bracket, which is very convenient to install.
The input liquid level meter is directly put into the liquid, so it is quite convenient to install and use. No moving parts, high reliability.
So we have to talk about it from the principle of use, of course, there are advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages: high measurement accuracy; easy installation; remote signal control; resistance to corrosion of various media by selecting different materials; suitable for explosion-proof field platform; moderate price.
Disadvantages: the measurement signal needs to be converted: the temperature of high temperature medium over 125 ° C cannot be measured; the density of the medium must be uniform.
Editor in charge: yyx