The innovative application of Sifang photoelectric on-line particle counter in clean room is in the fields of medicine, electronics, food, aerospace, bioengineering, precision processing and so on. In the process of relevant production and operation, the ambient air needs to meet the requirements of higher cleanliness and meet the relevant industry standards, such as the pharmaceutical industry needs to meet the GMP standard. Customers generally use particle counter to detect the working environment. In China, the relevant detection equipment needs to meet the technical requirements of jjf1190-2008 “dust particle counter calibration specification” issued by the State Administration of metrology.
In the past, customers only used hand-held particle counter to detect the cleanliness of the relevant areas in the plant area during the project acceptance, but after the project is accepted and put into use, they will only arrange manual random inspection on a regular basis, which will bring a series of problems.
Problems and risks of traditional handheld particle counter
1. It increases the clean cost of enterprises. Manual monitoring will bring additional personnel and equipment to the clean workshop, increasing the clean load. In order to ensure the continuous and reliable working environment of clean room, some enterprises will continuously operate FFU fans with high power, which will not only speed up the life consumption of filters and fans, but also bring about the waste of energy.
2. Manual monitoring lacks the fixity of sampling point and sampling time. In manual operation, it is difficult to ensure that the positions of the two sampling points are at the same point, and the sampling time can not guarantee the same relative or absolute time in different shifts or dates. Therefore, it is difficult to have a relative relationship between the monitoring data, and there is no comparability, which is not conducive to judge the long-term trend of the system operation.
3. Regular detection cannot cover all the risks of pollution exceeding the standard. In the process of production, the environment is often changing. The entry and exit of raw materials, the change of personnel and the change of products will have an impact on the cleanliness of the clean room. It is often found that the environment meets the requirements at the beginning of a shift, and the number of particles exceeds the standard at the end. Because manual monitoring can not provide continuous monitoring data, it is impossible to estimate when the system deviates from the specified working conditions, let alone the product quality. This goes against the original intention of ensuring the air quality of clean room and improving the product quality.
The necessity of particle counter upgrade online monitoring
1. The requirements of the standard for on-line monitoring. In terms of hardware requirements, the new version of GMP improves the standards for some production conditions and increases the requirements for on-line monitoring, especially for the static and dynamic monitoring of suspended particles in the production environment, and makes detailed provisions for the monitoring of planktonic bacteria, settling bacteria (microorganisms in the production environment) and surface microorganisms.
2. It can realize intelligent automatic control without human participation. The on-line particle counter can monitor the number of suspended particles in the clean room in real time and give an alarm in time; it also has the function of intelligent linkage with FFU fans and other purification equipment, and always keeps the number of suspended particles in the environment within the lower range required by the standard, so that its energy consumption and equipment loss will be controlled at a lower level.
3. Cover the whole production process, reduce the risk of pollution. Continuous monitoring for 7 * 24 hours ensures that the products are free from pollution in the whole production process to the greatest extent and improves the product quality.
Challenges of online particle counter
1. Continuous operation, the requirement of life.
Traditional hand-held equipment mostly uses air pump for sampling, but the life of air pump is only a few thousand hours, and the cost is high and the noise is large. And the air pump will have mechanical wear after running for a period of time, which will affect the detection performance.
2. Continuous operation, data stability and reliability requirements.
During the long-term operation of particle counter, the measurement accuracy will drift due to the aging of light source and the wear of sampling gas pump. Because the hand-held particle counter can be calibrated with a zero adjuster before each use, and the online particle counter can not achieve frequent zero adjustment action due to the limitation of the installation position, which requires the online particle counter to meet the maintenance free requirements.
3. Multi point Distributed installation, the requirements of equipment system and construction installation.
Cleanroom online monitoring system is a set of online monitoring and management system for real-time monitoring the cleanliness of the clean area, which manages multiple sensors in the cleanroom. It includes remote control, data storage, historical data query, data analysis and trend chart. When the monitored area exceeds the limit value, the system will automatically alarm.
Square photoelectric particle counter: the ultimate solution for online monitoring of clean room
Based on 10 years of research and innovation in light scattering technology, Sifang optoelectronics has launched laser particle counting sensors pm5000s and pm3003ns, as well as on-line particle counters opc-6500f and opc-6303p, which can be widely used in pharmaceutical industry, electronic industry, food hygiene industry, optoelectronic engineering and aerospace industry.
1. It has long service life and can meet 7 * 24 hours continuous monitoring.
The square photoelectric on-line particle counter opc-6500f adopts large flow turbine fan sampling, which has better life performance than air pump sampling, and can meet the needs of 10 years of continuous work.
Life test report of pm5000s sampling fan for laser particle counter
2. Constant current sampling ensures long-term data stability.
The online particle counter opc-6303p has built-in ultrasonic flow sensor, which can quickly and accurately monitor the sampling flow and conduct real-time feedback adjustment, eliminating the influence of sampling flow attenuation after long-term operation of the air pump, and ensuring the constant flow sampling of 2.83l/min air pump in the long-term operation of the online particle counter.
Internal structure diagram of online particle counter opc-6303p
3. The data is accurate, and the linear correlation with lighthouse equipment is R 2 > 0.9.
In order to verify whether the on-line particle counter can meet the needs of practical application, Sifang optoelectronics sent the samples to the third-party testing agency in South Korea for the entrusted comparative test of pm5000s and lighthouse handheld particle counter. The test data showed that the linear correlation coefficient between pm5000s and lighthouse was r 2 = 0.91, r = 0.95
Comparison chart of measured values of pm5000 and lighthouse equipment
Linear correlation analysis chart of pm5000 and lighthouse equipment
4. According to jjf1190-2008 dust particle counter calibration specification.
The detection performance of Sifang photoelectric particle counter meets the technical requirements of jjf1190-2008 “dust particle counter calibration specification” issued by the State General Administration of metrology. At the same time, our company can also provide core particle counting sensors and solutions to enterprise users to help customers pass the whole machine measurement certification.
Implementation method of online monitoring in clean room
Sifang photoelectric on-line particle counter can monitor the number of dust particles and other environmental parameters in real time (flexibly customized according to customers’ needs), conduct decentralized multi-point sampling and centralized data processing in multiple measurement areas of controlled environment, realize automatic monitoring, and complete data storage, analysis and management through self-developed host computer software.
1. The method of systematic distribution.
The installation position of online particle counter is more flexible than that of handheld particle counter. Firstly, it is necessary to determine the key area, simulate the actual production process (such as drug filling), and determine the installation position of the sampling head of the dust particle counter through the static and dynamic measurement results of each candidate particle sampling point in the selected key area.
2. Multi point online monitoring network.
Through RS485 communication, the monitoring results of different monitoring points in the clean room are uploaded to the central processing unit to judge whether the detection results of each point meet the requirements of clean room level in real time. The screen can be set at each monitoring point to know the cleanliness of each monitoring point in real time. RS485 communication adopts two-wire connection mode, its noise suppression ability, data transmission rate, cable available length and transmission reliability are more stable and reliable than other communication modes.
3. The system realizes remote monitoring.
Sifang photoelectric self-developed monitoring system software can real-time monitor and collect the online monitoring data of each point, and timely analyze and process them. At the same time, it can compare the limits of relevant standard suspended particles, and give an alarm when exceeding the standard.
Introduction of Sifang optoelectronic company
Sifang optoelectronics Co., Ltd. was founded in 2003 in “Wuhan China Optical Valley”, covering an area of 20000 square meters. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research, development, production and sales of gas sensors and gas analysis instruments.
The company has developed a gas sensing technology platform based on the principles of NDIR, LSD, ultrasonic, UV-DOAS, TCD and LRD. It has formed two types of industrial ecology of gas sensors and gas analysis instruments, and dozens of different products, which are widely used in home appliances at home and abroad , automobile, medical, environmental protection, industry, energy measurement and other fields.
Sifang optoelectronics is one of the first batch of intellectual property demonstration construction enterprises in Hubei Province. It has built Hubei gas analysis instrument engineering technology research center and Hubei enterprise technology center, and has undertaken national major scientific instrument and equipment development projects, IOT development projects of the Ministry of industry and information technology and other national science and technology development projects. By the end of August 2020, the company and its subsidiaries have 101 registered patents at home and abroad, including 99 in China and 2 abroad. There are 33 invention patents (31 domestic and 2 overseas). The company and its subsidiary Hubei are determined to be selected as the demonstration enterprise of the “one-stop” application plan of industrial base sensors in 2019 by the Ministry of industry and information technology. With long-term technical accumulation, good product performance and international vision, the company has been recognized by many well-known enterprises at home and abroad, and its products are sold all over the country and exported to many countries and regions.