The process of building web server in Linux is as follows:
1. First of all, we need to log in to the Linux server. We can use VNC and SSH. The main use is SSH.
2. Then we can use apt and Yum commands to update the system
3. Then, we need to download the server software, there are two ways, one is to use the package management tool to install, the other is to download the source code to compile and install
1) Install Apache or nginx with package management tools
2) Compile and install Apache nginx
4. Use the SCP command to upload the website file to the server website directory
5. Unzip website file
After that, you can visit the web site. It should be noted that our server does not install PHP, MySQL and other environments, so we can only do static sites.
Through so many operations, we can find that building a web server is really troublesome! It is recommended that you use Linux panel tools, such as Xiaopi Linux operation and maintenance panel. All services can be installed with one command.
The above is the detailed content of the process of building web server in Linux.