The electronic fence system follows the advanced perimeter security concept of “blocking first, alarm second”. With high-voltage and low-energy electric pulses, it has three functions: deterrence (reducing the desire to commit crimes), blocking (creating barriers to intrusion), and alarm (sound and light alarms and can be linked with other security systems). It overcomes the shortcomings of the AC power grid, which is fatal and affects the appearance. Compared with traditional perimeter security systems such as infrared, microwave, and electrostatic induction, it has obvious advantages such as low false alarm rate, unrestricted by terrain and environment, and high security. It has been widely used. In residential areas, factories, residential areas, residential areas, villas, warehouses, airports, military bases, detention centers and other places. The electronic fence system is a “tangible” alarm system, which really gives people a sense of deterrence and increases the psychological pressure of the intruder, so that the alarm system and the warning system are organically combined to achieve the main purpose of prevention , The purpose of combining anti-alarm.
The electronic fence is divided into single defense zone, double defense zone and multi defense zone. The SW multi-zone electronic fence has the function of displaying the specific alarm location (it can be indicated by the LED indicator of the multi-zone host or displayed on an electronic map without an external computer). The electronic fences of the SW series all have safety voltage and high voltage dual-mode functions, which can be flexibly configured locally and remotely to meet the needs of more environments.
Set up an electronic fence on the fence, and set up a defense zone about 200 meters from each side of the fence. A main box can be set up for every two to three defense zones, and pulse host equipment is installed in the main box, and the box is arranged at a proper position on the enclosure wall. The front fence is installed directly above the top of the fence, and the electronic fence adopts a four-wire system. When the entire system is short-circuited or disconnected, the system sends out an alarm and transmits the alarm signal to the control unit. In the eye-catching place of the electronic fence, a warning sign is generally installed every 10 meters, and the warning sign is hung on the alloy wire.
The goal of building this system project
The overall construction goal is to establish a “safe, stable and effective” community anti-climbing perimeter entity alarm system. Effectively prevent outsiders from invading the perimeter. The electronic fence system is an important part of the security technology protection system for unattended areas, and it is an effective combination of technical protection and physical protection.
Building this system engineering principles
1. Safety first
Although the voltage of the electric fence reaches more than 5000V, the pulse energy is low and the interval is long, so it will not cause any harm to the human body.
2. The system is stable
The electronic fence has an extremely low false alarm rate and is not affected by temperature, light, rain, etc. The system operates stably and requires little maintenance.
3. Effective protection
The alarm response time of the SW electronic fence is less than 500ms, which is far lower than the national standard of 5S alarm products. Combined with the function of high-voltage deterrence, it forms an effective protection for the perimeter. The SW electronic fence has networking, linkage and various supporting software functions, and the centralized control center can obtain the surrounding conditions of each community at the first time.
System Function Orientation
It has a strong deterrent and anti-climbing effect, and has a strong resistance to intruders.
Anti-vandalism and intrusion alarm function, display the alarm position of the specific defense zone.
Intuitive alarm prompts, various alarm prompts such as electronic maps and LEDs.
Linkage monitoring image alarm, linkage spotlight power supply.
High voltage and safe low voltage remote switch, safety guarantee.
Safe and reliable, no fatal harm to the human body.
The status quo of modern security work
With the promotion of security technology in recent years, the continuous enhancement of security awareness and the continuous advancement of security construction, security systems are bound to become popular rapidly. The perimeter defense system has always been a difficult piece to manage. The traditional perimeter security system adopts heightened walls and installs infrared radiation, which has high operating costs, single function, high false alarm rate, complicated maintenance, and blind spots, which makes the work of the management department more difficult. The use of electronic fences as a perimeter protection system can effectively prevent the above problems, thereby improving the level of security protection, reducing the labor intensity of on-duty personnel, effectively solving the problems of missed reports and false positives, and maximizing the safety protection function of the security system, thus giving the campus the best and the safest protection.
Features of Perimeter Defense
1. The size of the perimeter is different, with more greenery, and it is easy for intruders to hide.
2. More greenery and frequent personnel activities can easily lead to false alarms of the system, causing interference and paralysis to the security personnel.
3. The perimeter wall generally has a certain shape, which is easy to form protective loopholes and has high requirements for aesthetics
4. The security system cannot be harmful to the human body
5. Low maintenance cost
1. Demand Analysis
In order to more effectively improve work efficiency and ensure the safety of the school more effectively, the pulse electronic fence produced by Siwei Company is used as the school perimeter protection system.
2. Zone planning
The perimeter of the school is about 900 meters, and two SW-PF30 (multi-zone pulse generators) can be used.
3. Installation method
The electronic fence of the school is fixedly installed on the basis of the original fence, and adopts the method of vertical poles, so that the terminal poles, load-bearing poles, intermediate poles and other force-bearing poles can be installed effectively and stably. According to the original fence structure, pre-embedded, clamped Fix by hoop or welding.
4. Alarm management
(1) SW-PF30 can be placed in the outdoor main box, and the alarm control host SW-AC10 can be placed in the monitoring center or a suitable location. The operator can perceive the sound and light alarm, and the high and low voltage can be switched, disarmed and armed on the panel of the host at will.
(2) SW-PF30 comes with a standard switch signal interface, which can be linked with other security equipment.
5. Front-end erection renderings
Front-end erection renderings
1. The perimeter alarm system of the new concept is an alarm product based on blocking
Safe and effective electronic pulses keep intruders out of the perimeter, allowing intruders to back off. When an intruder invades by force, the alarm system will automatically send out an alarm.
2. The system is stable and the false alarm rate is extremely low
Using pulse detection and object blocking detection, the false alarm rate of the system is less than 3 per thousand, and it is basically not affected by the environment and climate (wind, rain, snow, small animals, trees). It works 24 hours a day, and when the front end breaks down or someone jumps over, it will automatically generate sound and light alarms.
3. Safe and reliable, strong adaptability
The whole system is integrated, reliable safety can be achieved at turning corners and complex terrains, without dead ends. The conductors are made of special materials and are not suitable for climbing. It can be designed and installed according to user requirements and terrain.
4. No danger to life
The intelligent perimeter blocking alarm system is essentially different from the AC power grid. It uses instantaneous low-energy electronic pulses to give intruders a certain warning without posing life-threatening hazards to people.
5. It is convenient to improve the security level and expand the capacity
The intelligent perimeter blocking alarm system is a basic carrier, which itself has the functions of blocking and sound and light alarm. It is also equipped with an alarm output terminal and a bus communication interface, which can be linked with other safety equipment to effectively improve the safety level of the system.
Comparison chart of pulse electronic fence and other similar anti-theft systems
1. The distance between the top metal conductor at the front end of the pulse electronic fence and the top of the wall or fence is not less than 700mm.
2. When the front end of the pulse electronic fence is installed on other objects, it should keep a distance of more than 10cm from other objects. Plants should be prevented from growing upwards along the pulse electronic fence. The minimum distance between the fence and the plants is 200mm, which should be calculated from the nearest position when the plants are swaying.
3. The bracket should be installed on a solid wall or other objects, the combination of the bracket and the wall or other objects should be firm, and the distance between the brackets should be less than 5m.
4. The pulse electronic fence grounding system cannot be connected to any other grounding system (such as lightning protection system or communication grounding system), and should be independently grounded at a distance of more than 10m from other grounding systems. The grounding of the pulse electronic fence should be buried at least 1.5m deep, and a place with relatively good conductivity should be buried, and the grounding resistance should not be greater than 10Ω
Front-end installation method (installation requirements)
The pulse electronic fence can be designed and installed according to user requirements and different geographical environments, geographical conditions/safety level requirements, and can be used in conjunction with other security products and central monitoring systems. The installation of the electronic fence should be reliable and beautiful, and should not hinder the surrounding pedestrians. A sufficient number of warning signs should be set up to attract attention.
1. The front fence is installed directly above the top of the fence, the height of the fence should be above 1.8m, and the height of the electronic fence should be about 0.8m.
2. The number of wires: according to the height, it is divided into 4 wires, 6 wires, 8 wires, etc.
3. Line spacing: 180mm.
4. Thread tension: 30-50kg.
5. Wire diameter: Φ1.8mm\Φ2.0mm high-strength, low-resistance, anti-corrosion special alloy wire.
6. The distance between the poles in the middle: generally about 4 meters.
Responsible editor: gt