The leakage tracking tester is a special testing instrument designed and manufactured according to gb4207, iec60112 and other standards. It is suitable for simulating the solid insulation materials of electrical and electronic products and household appliances. Compared with the measurement of leakage tracking index and leakage resistance tracking index under wet conditions, it is simple, accurate, reliable and practical.
Experimental principle of electric leakage marking tester
The leakage tracking test is conducted on the surface of solid insulating materials between platinum electrodes of specified size (2mm × 5mm);
The conductive liquid (0.1% NH4Cl) with specified droplet volume is dropped at a certain voltage and at a fixed height (35mm) for 30s;
It is used to evaluate the leakage resistance of solid insulation material surface under the combined action of electric field and moist or polluted medium, and measure the relative electric trace index (CT1) and resistance to electric trace index (pT1).
Parameters of leakage tracking tester
1. Electrode: two rectangular platinum electrodes with cross-sectional area of 2mm × 5mm, one end edge of which is 30 ° inclined plane.
2. Surface force: 1.0 ± 0.05N.
3. Test voltage: 100 ~ 600V.
4. Zui large test current: 3A.
5. The distance between two electrodes: 4.0 mm.
6. Drip device: drop time interval can be set arbitrarily.
7. Test chamber volume: 0.5m3, depth x width x height: 60x95x90cm.
8. Dimensions: D x W x H: 61 x 120 x 105 cm.
9. Box material: electrostatic baking paint and mirror stainless steel.
Application of electric leakage mark tester
The leakage tracking tester is suitable for the research, production and quality inspection departments of lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tools, motors, electric tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, information technology equipment, as well as insulation materials, engineering plastics, electrical connectors and accessories.