Air pump products are classified according to sensors and can be divided into analog car air pumps and digital car air pumps. So what is the difference between these two air pumps?
The analog air pump is mainly a cheap air pressure sensor, but the peripheral circuit must have an analog-to-digital conversion chip ADC and a compensation circuit to compensate the sampling data of the sensor. The features of this product are:
1. The price is cheap and cost-effective, and the analog sensor is basically within 1 yuan
2. The solution company has a lot of room to play, especially for engineers with strong analog signal processing capabilities, which can reflect its value
3. The peripheral circuit can be adjusted according to customer needs. Some customers need precision, and some only need ordinary precision. Of course, the price requirements are also different.
Disadvantages of this circuit product:
1. The production environment has a relatively large impact, and the calibration environment must be standard
2. The labor cost in the production link is high, and the efficiency of the calibration link controls the production cost
3. It is easily affected by ambient temperature and calibration gas source.
4. In the production process, the influence of human factors is relatively large, and the consistency of products will be deviated.
Digital air pump features:
1. The price of the sensor is relatively high, and the current general price is between 2 and 4 yuan.
2. The scheme is relatively simple, especially in terms of ADC sampling, which is basically standardized.
3. Because the digital sensor manufacturers have done accurate calibration of the entire line of sensors in a standard environment, the product consistency and stability are relatively good
4. Because the sensor calibration link is standardized, the production assembly ring saves the sensor calibration, and the overall production cost is not much higher than the simulation.
Absolute pressure and its advantages in the world type parameters
Multiple working mode options Sleep state current: <100na>100na>
Operating temperature range: -10℃～85℃
Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃@0~60℃
Suitable for non-corrosive dry gases
Reviewing Editor: Liu Qing