Ankerui Ren Xinyi
Technical support: Ankerui Pengfeng
The National Development and Reform Commission officially issued the "Notice on Matters Concerning the Organization of Power Grid Enterprises' Agency Power Purchase" (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice"). The "Notice" requires the organization to carry out the agency power purchase work of power grid enterprises.
It is necessary to adhere to the market direction, strengthen the connection of policies, and implement standardized and transparent implementation. Standardize the process of proxy power purchase by power grid enterprises.
Key words:Agency electricity purchase; prepayment; electricity price reform; electricity market
1. Background analysis
Power purchase by agency means that for industrial and commercial users who have not directly purchased power from the power market, the power grid company purchases power from the power market in the form of an agent.
In the traditional mode, the power grid company purchases electricity from the power generation company as a buyer, and then sells electricity to the user as a seller. The user purchases the "power grid company's electricity". Purchase and sale price difference; under the agency power purchase mode, the user purchases the "power generation enterprise's electricity", and the price is executed according to the price formed by the market, and there is no purchase and sale price difference. However, the electricity purchase behavior is not completed by the user, but implemented by the agent grid company on its own behalf.
Since the promulgation of Zhongfa No. 9 document in 2015, the National Development and Reform Commission, in accordance with the general idea of "controlling the middle and opening up the two ends", has further promoted the reform of electricity marketization, comprehensively completed the reform of transmission and distribution prices, and gradually released the competitive links of development and consumption. The construction of the electricity spot market has been steadily carried out, and significant progress has been made in the reform of the electricity system. Since the beginning of this year, my country's coal and electricity consumption has grown rapidly, supply and demand have continued to be tight, coal prices have risen sharply, and under the environment of tight energy supply, the role of the electricity market in finding prices and guiding users to rationally use electricity has not yet fully manifested.
In order to ensure the safe supply of electricity and accelerate the reform of electricity marketization, the National Development and Reform Commission has researched and promulgated Document No. 1439 to further deepen the market-oriented formation mechanism of coal-fired power generation on-grid electricity prices. In terms of promoting industrial and commercial users to enter the market in an all-round way. Considering that there are nearly 50 million industrial and commercial users in my country, it is difficult to enter the market all at once. In order to ensure the smooth implementation of the electricity price reform policy, the National Development and Reform Commission has researched and formulated an agency power purchase mechanism for power grid enterprises. Power grid companies purchase electricity as agents, and users can choose to enter the market when they have the ability to enter the market independently. By establishing an agency power purchase mechanism, on the one hand, it will not affect the user's electricity consumption mode, ensuring that the user can purchase power through the power grid company when they are unable to enter the market unconditionally. Market price fluctuation signals, and rationally adjust electricity consumption behavior.
After the new policy cancels the sales price of electricity in the industrial and commercial catalogue, users can choose to enter the electricity market, purchase electricity directly from power generation enterprises or electricity sales companies (participate in the market), and add the transmission and distribution price, government funds and surcharges according to the transaction price formed by the market. The electricity fee is paid according to the electricity consumption and the two-part electricity price; it is also possible to choose the power grid company to purchase electricity as an agent and pay the electricity fee according to the electricity price announced by the power grid company.
2. Design and application of electricity reform policies on prepaid platforms
The platform cooperates with our company's prepaid smart meters to achieve one meter per household, remote automatic meter reading, pre-charging of electricity bills, real-time metering and deduction of electricity meters, and automatic tripping of arrears.
The unit price of electricity can be set for each tenant or shop according to the guiding electricity price given by the power supply bureau. It not only supports a single electricity price, but also supports peak and valley electricity prices in multiple time zones and periods. Users first recharge and then use electricity, the meter will measure and deduct fees in real time according to the set electricity price, the meter will automatically trip after the balance is deducted, and the recharge will automatically power on. The platform automatically reads the meter, and each household's monthly electricity consumption and electricity bill can be clearly checked, helping the property to count electricity consumption.
2-1 Software and hardware topology
The implementation of the electricity price policy varies from place to place, and it will be adjusted every month. It can be roughly divided into two situations.
1. Electricity price announced in advance
For example, the electricity price in December can be known in November. At this time, the electricity price needs to be adjusted at the end of the month for the prepaid electricity meter. In the prepaid system, the electricity price can be modified in batches. At the same time, the electricity price is generally revised at zero on the 1st of each month. For convenience For property operation, you can also set the time for issuing the electricity price, and the electricity price will be automatically issued to the electricity meter when the time comes.
2. Delayed release of electricity prices
The power supply bureau will only inform the electricity price of the current month at the end of the month, and it is meaningless to change the electricity price at this time.
Response plan: electricity bill refund
1. Check the electricity consumption of the previous month on the platform and calculate the electricity consumption amount
2. The system calculates the price difference according to the latest electricity price input by the user, and refunds the difference to the owner in batches
3. Prepaid platform supporting instrument
3-1 Single-phase prepaid energy meter
3-2 three-phase prepaid energy meter
1. Support full power parameter measurement (U, I, P, Q, S, PF, F);
2. Support two-way active and reactive energy measurement, and support two sets of timetables, 4 time zones, 14 daily time periods, and 4 tariffs for multi-rate energy statistics;
3. Support 4 kinds of maximum demand and occurrence time statistics and real-time demand calculation;
4. Support the historical energy of the last December and the last 31 (including the total active energy and the remaining amount of each tariff);
5. Support recharge record storage including recharge time, recharge amount, current power consumption and remaining amount after recharge;
6. Support two-way switch output;
7. Built-in 100A large-capacity magnetic latching relay, which can realize internal partial closing;
8. LCD display in Chinese, the backlight delay time off can be set; the LCD can display the current balance, electricity price, alarm amount and other prepaid parameters in addition to electric parameters and electric energy values;
9. Support infrared communication and backlight;
10. Modbus RTU protocol/DL/T645-07 protocol can be adaptive, two 485 channels can be set independently, and different protocols can be used; baud rate can be set from 1200bps-19200bps, and parity can be set;
11. Recharge method: support swipe card recharge control and remote card swipe control;
12. Control mode: built-in magnetic latching relay control or external circuit breaker control;
13. Prepaid function: support amount recharge and electricity price setting (the electricity price can be set to four electricity prices in peak and valley, which can realize time-of-use billing function, and the electricity price can be accurate to 0.0001 yuan); support insufficient balance alarm, pre-jump alarm, and arrears alarm , and credit on-line alarm four-level alarm, preset alarm can temporarily power off, power off time can be set.
14. Time control function: It supports 8 daily time period settings, and each time period of the meter can be set to trip or cooperation state respectively.
15. Negative control function: support total power over-limit alarm; support malignant load identification function; support self-recovery setting after malignant load trips, wait for recovery time and recoverable times can be set, and force power off after reaching the upper limit of credit;
16. Load protection function: support total power over-limit alarm; support vicious load identification function; support self-recovery setting after vicious load trip, wait for recovery time and recoverable times can be set, and force power off after reaching the upper limit of credit;
17. Forced control function: The electric meter can realize the artificial forced control function, which can manually control the opening and closing state after the abnormal fault occurs in the line.
The orderly participation of new energy in electricity market transactions will be the general trend. Another important task of building a unified national power market system is to build a market mechanism that adapts to the new power system and improve the adaptability of the power market to a high proportion of new energy sources. As new energy gradually develops from the main body of incremental power generation to the main body of stock, the means to encourage and support its sustainable development will gradually shift from policy to market.
Our company also actively responded to the electricity reform policy and launched corresponding solutions in a timely manner to help property or power supply units cope with the ever-changing electricity market conditions.
  No. 9 "Several Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Further Deepening the Reform of the Electric Power System"
 "Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Accelerating the Construction of a National Unified Market"
  No. 118 "Guiding Opinions of the National Development and Reform Commission and National Energy Administration on Accelerating the Construction of a National Unified Electricity Market System"