In order to avoid measurement error caused by clamping and damage to PTFE and rubber lining caused by vacuum, we need to install the flowmeter correctly according to the following positions:
1. The flowmeter shall be installed at the lower part of horizontal pipeline and vertical upward position, avoiding installation at Zui high point and vertical downward position of pipeline.
2. It should be installed at the rising position of the pipeline
3. The installation of pipes with open discharge shall be installed at the lower part of pipes
4. If the pipe drop exceeds 5 m, an exhaust valve shall be installed downstream of the flowmeter
5. Control and shut-off valves should be installed downstream of the flowmeter and not upstream of the sensor
6. Flowmeter can not be installed at the pump inlet, should be installed at the pump outlet
Editor in charge: WV