1、 System overview
By the end of 2009, the total length of China’s oil pipelines was about 80000 km, including 24000 km of crude oil pipelines, 24000 km of product oil pipelines and 35000 km of natural gas pipelines. Pipeline transportation, together with railway, highway, waterway and aviation, has constituted the five major transportation industry systems in China. Pipeline transportation of petroleum products and natural gas has become the main pillar of oil and gas transportation.
The increase of oil and gas pipelines has greatly improved the transmission and distribution efficiency. However, in the face of longer and longer transmission and distribution pipelines, how to effectively implement monitoring, curb illegal acts such as drilling, stealing oil, stealing gas and damaging pipeline facilities has become a problem that must be solved by the competent units. The oil and petrochemical anti-theft system industry has also been concerned by people of insight from all walks of life.
Oil production wells, oil pipelines and oil storage tanks are mostly distributed in the field. For a long time, regular inspection by inspectors or maintenance workers is indispensable. However, with the development of modern oilfield management, there is an urgent need for an all-weather, 24-hour monitoring mode to ensure that the production wells, oil pipelines and oil tanks will not cause unnecessary or even huge losses due to the influence of complex working conditions, illegal operation of staff and deliberate destruction of lawless elements.
2、 System design
1. Design basis and principle
The design plan is aimed at oilfield production wells, oil and gas pipelines, oil storage tanks and gas storage. Following the basic principles of “practicability, openness, reliability, advanced nature, scalability and maintainability”, the operation is carried out in a convenient and reliable way. Combined with the application experience of the project, the focus is on the future system updating and expansion.
2. System composition
It is mainly composed of front-end remote laser system, transmission system and back-end monitoring center. According to the scope of the area to be monitored, a laser night vision device is set up and installed on the PTZ, which can be controlled by the control center. The video signal and control signal are encoded by the video server and transmitted to the control center through wireless (wireless bridge) or wired (optical fiber or wired network), where the video image and alarm monitoring information are displayed in real time. Once any suspicious person, vehicle activity or cross-border behavior is found, the control signal can be sent to the front camera through the system control of the control center to control the PTZ and camera to track the target. The control center can make analysis according to the situation and give command to the patrol personnel.
3. System topology
4. System features
(1) Ultra long distance monitoring: a single laser night vision instrument can cover all oil wells and pipelines within a radius of several kilometers (combined with Kowa 375mm / 750mm / 1000mm long focus electric zoom lens), with strong concealment, which can effectively prevent oil stealing elements from damaging the equipment.
(2) Simple networking: the distance of traditional infrared LED night vision is very close, so it needs a large number of points, while the laser night vision device has a long distance, and can cover a large range with a few, greatly reducing the complexity of system wiring and networking, easy to maintain, and the overall cost is more reasonable.
(3) Long life and high efficiency: the life of the laser can reach more than 20000 hours, compared with thousands of hours of infrared LED lamp, it can be used for a long time. And the photoelectric efficiency of laser is large, which can reach 50%, while the photoelectric efficiency of LED lamp is 15%, which can greatly reduce the power consumption of equipment and save energy.
(4) Leading technology: the laser night vision monitoring system independently developed by keanxin, including high-resolution ultra-low illumination camera and dust penetrating camera for foggy and dusty areas, as well as the industry-leading technology of synchronous zoom lighting, light intensity homogenization, mirror head auto focusing, etc., jointly developed with relevant military research institutes.
(5) Application expansibility: the product can also be applied to the security monitoring of other key areas, such as natural gas, chemical industry, coal chemical industry, equipment manufacturing plant and engineering construction, which are subordinate units of petroleum and petrochemical system.
Editor in charge: GT