Navigation (Positioning), Navigation (Navigation), Timing (Timing) system, namely PNT system, is the growth pole of national economic development and the cornerstone of information construction, affecting all aspects of our life and work, is the future development general direction. Jinhangbiao Co., Ltd. (www.BDS666.com) started from R&D, production and sales of Beidou GPS modules under the brand “kinghelm”, and developed into a series of Beidou GPS antenna cables, RF coaxial connectors and other products that are sold in series to the connector surface of automobile wiring harnesses. Development, the company’s vision is to become a technology-leading provider of microwave radio frequency wireless connection and Beidou application products. It has been working hard in the Beidou industry for 14 years, and is developing new products in the Beidou B3 frequency band antenna connector of the military industry.
Jinhangbiao operates the “Beidou Expert” WeChat public account, and has been vigorously promoting Beidou popular science and Beidou, promoting Beidou, telling the characters and stories of Beidou, and cheering for the development of Beidou in my country. Beidou is not only the business of Jinhangbiao, but a lifelong career. to do it. The founder of Jinhangbiao Company, Mr. Song Shiqiang, is an expert on the development of private enterprises in the Economic Development Center of the State Council. Development and institutional reform provide new ideas and new perspectives. Jinhangbiao is an enterprise developed from Huaqiangbei. Mr. Song Shiqiang has been paying attention to Huaqiangbei and studying Huaqiangbei. He has written a large number of articles to analyze the traditional business model of Huaqiangbei, thinking and exploring for the development and transformation of Huaqiangbei, and purifying and standardizing the business environment of Huaqiangbei. Suggestions and suggestions shouted loudly, hoping that Huaqiangbei would become a representative of Shenzhen’s prosperity and a business card for displaying the great achievements of reform and opening up.
GPS module Beidou antenna communication antenna series of kinghelm
Source of this articlegolden beacon
First. BeiDou BDS (BeiDou System) satellite system
The full name of BeiDou system is China’s BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (English: BeiDou Navigation Satellite System, referred to as BDS), which is together with the US GPS global positioning system, the Russian GLONASS global navigation satellite system, and the EU Galileo Galileo positioning and navigation system. For the world’s four major navigation systems. Of course Japan and India are also building or planning to build their own navigation systems, but neither is yet.
The underlying technologies of the four major navigation systems are microwave radio frequency technology, plus basic data computing functions. The module of the navigation and positioning terminal equipment includes two parts: the radio frequency chip and the baseband chip. The radio frequency chip receives the Beidou GPS antenna running in the sky through the Beidou GPS antenna. The signal sent by the GPS satellite is transmitted to the baseband chip through the coaxial cable of the RF connector, and the Beidou baseband chip calculates the position of the terminal at that time according to the received signal data. There are other extended functions and application scenarios for navigation, positioning and timing, which has spawned a huge application market. The products and functions of the chip module antenna application terminal of the GPS Beidou Galileo GLONASS Galileo Galileo Galileo positioning system are compatible and switchable.
RF connectors, sockets, connectors and other products developed and produced by kinghelm
GPS global positioning and navigation system, developed by the United States in the 1960s, was well known to everyone in the Gulf War in the 1990s. After decades of development, GPS is currently the best and most complete navigation and positioning system in the world. The GPS global positioning and navigation system consists of 21+3 satellites, which are distributed on 6 orbital planes, the orbital height is 20200Km, and the operation period is 11 hours and 58 minutes. GPS applications have penetrated into all aspects of our lives. When it comes to GPS, we naturally think of navigation. With the advantages of early launch, high coverage and accurate positioning, GPS led by the United States has quickly become popular worldwide. Cars, smartphones, ships, wearable devices, vehicles or smart devices generally use GPS chips and solution. Glonass, a Russian navigation system, consists of 24 satellites, distributed in 3 orbital planes, each orbital plane has 8 satellites with an orbital height of 19100Km and an operation period of 11 hours and 15 minutes. Dragged down by Russia’s weak economy in recent years, Glonass has had a lackluster performance and is mostly used in Russia’s military weapons and national security. Galileo Galileo is a European positioning and navigation system. It consists of 30 satellites distributed in 3 orbits with an orbital height of 24126Km. The positioning accuracy of the Galileo Galileo system is quite good. The chip modules of the GPS Beidou Galileo GLONASS Galileo Galileo Galileo positioning system are compatible with terminal functions, and they are not exclusive. In many cases, they are mixed and used. Compatible with four frequency points. The above is a system based on the launch and transmission of signals from satellites in the sky. We usually call it a satellite-based system, and the corresponding land-based systems and sea-based systems.
BeiDou BDS (BeiDou System) is a navigation and positioning system independently developed by my country. The market share of technical indicators currently ranks second in the world. According to the current development trend, it has a tendency to surpass the GPS system of the United States. Before the application of Beidou is mature, the domestic related industries are basically matched with GPS, and the core things are controlled by others. Now Beidou-3 has achieved global signal coverage. In any area on the earth, more than 5 Beidou satellites can be seen, and Beidou has truly become a veritable global positioning system. The Beidou-3 system consists of 24 medium circlesearth orbitsatellite, 3geostationary orbitsatellites and 3 tiltsgeosynchronous orbitThe satellite consists of a total of 30 satellites, and together with the Beidou satellites previously launched, it forms a new Beidou navigation system with a total of 55 satellites. The Beidou BDS system has the following advantages: First, the space segment adopts a hybrid constellation composed of three orbital satellites. The high-orbit satellites have more anti-blocking capabilities and have more obvious performance characteristics in low-latitude regions. Second, the Beidou system provides navigation signals with multiple frequency points. The combination of multi-frequency signals improves the service accuracy. Our Golden Beacon (www.BDS666.com) company has developed a military antenna for positioning and navigation based on the B3 frequency point of Beidou. There are also applications in atmospheric products and meteorological services. Third, the Beidou system innovatively integrates navigation and communication capabilities, and has various service capabilities such as positioning and navigation timing, satellite-based enhancement, ground-based enhancement, precise single-point positioning, short message communication, and international search and rescue.
What makes Beidou BDS (www.BDS666.com) better than GPS and other navigation systems is that we have a short message communication system, which is a unique advantage of Beidou, and then assists the communication function of the “Tiantong-1” satellite. Make the Beidou system more powerful and practical. The new market brought by Beidou is also a new growth point of my country’s economy, which can promote the emergence and development of domestic Beidou chips, navigation and positioning and other industries, facilitate the lives of ordinary people, and increase our national strength and influence. In terms of business, you can also be proud of yourself.
Second. Beidou positioning and navigation
Navigation and positioning are branches of wireless communication technology applications, and they all make a fuss about the transmission, transmission, reception, data calculation and signal analysis of microwave and radio frequency signals. The principle of BDS Beidou GPS positioning is as follows: a signal transmission system is composed of multiple satellites in the sky, and GPS Beidou user terminals around the world can basically search for more than 4 GPS Beidou satellites in all weather areas. The distance between the satellite and the receiver of the user terminal, and then synthesizing the same type of data of other satellites, the specific location of the terminal can be calculated. Of course, the data of Beidou BDS and GPS can be compatible on one terminal, and the data can also be referenced and corrected with each other. The Beidou GPS module and Beidou GPS antenna of our Golden Beacon can be used together. According to the needs, it can also be compatible with the two major systems of Glonass in Russia and Galileo in Europe. Sometimes, it is also compatible with the antenna of an intelligent terminal. GSM communication signal FM and other signals.
Kinghelm (www.bds666.com) newly developed a popular vehicle-mounted GSM Beidou GPS three-mode two-in-one antenna, which is not only compatible with Beidou and GPS, but also compatible with gsm communication, breaking the traditional intelligent hardware navigation, positioning and communication. The information islands that do not communicate with each other have larger and better application scenarios and a good user experience, which also improves the product value.
Kinghelm Golden Beacon develops and produces GSM communication and Beidou GPS two-in-one SMA interface vehicle antenna
On the basis of microwave and radio frequency, there are other positioning methods, such as ground base station positioning, wifi positioning, IP positioning, RFID radio frequency tag positioning, QR code tag positioning, RFID radio frequency tag positioning, Bluetooth positioning, Zigbee positioning, sound wave Positioning, AI scene recognition positioning, geomagnetic wave positioning, ocean wave positioning, UWB (Ultra Wide Band) wireless broadband positioning and other application technology positioning. Auxiliary positioning also includes A-GPS, acceleration sensor, gyroscope positioning and so on. Sometimes these technologies are used alone, sometimes a combination of multiple technologies is used and cross-mixed to add additional stability and reliability. In complex and extreme scenarios, one or more of the above technologies are usually used in combination to complement each other and reference and correct each other. In terms of high-precision positioning and military-grade product navigation and positioning that Golden Beacon participates in, our Golden Beacon’s Technicians have a deep understanding.
According to different applications, it is generally divided into two types: outdoor positioning technology and indoor positioning technology.
1. There are mainly two kinds of outdoor positioning technology, satellite positioning technology such as Beidou GPS, base station IP, and A-GPS positioning technology.
Satellite navigation and positioning technology is a very mature technology, such as the well-known GPS and my country’s Beidou BDS, as well as Russia’s Glonass Glonass, Europe’s Galileo Galileo system, etc., here we put them together for analysis. The principle of satellite positioning technology is the same, all based on the principle of three-dimensional positioning. Generally speaking, one satellite can define the user’s spherical surface, two satellites can locate the circumference of the user, three satellites can locate the user at two points on the circumference, and four satellites can accurately locate the user’s position. The difference between several satellite positioning technologies is that the positions of their positioning reference satellites are different, and the countries where they are launched and managed are also different. It is the most widely used technology and the most familiar technology to the common people. The smart phones we use and the cars we drive , will be used.
The base station IP positioning technology is to use the fixed and known base station position (ip) of mobile communication to determine the position according to the information of the customer’s mobile terminal. It is a widely used independent or auxiliary positioning measure. Several commonly used techniques are: single base station positioning, multi base station positioning, and multi-mode positioning mixed with other modes. The principle of the base station is that the location IP is known, and the mobile device can calculate the current location of the device by calculating the positions of the three adjacent base stations.
Let’s take a look at A-GPS positioning technology. The process from A-GPS positioning startup to GPS terminal receiver finding available Beidou GPS satellites is as follows:
(1) The device obtains the current cell location from the cellular base station (ie, a COO positioning);
(2) The device transmits the current cell location to the A-GPS location server in the network through the cellular network;
(3) The A-PGS location server queries the Beidou GPS satellite information currently available in the area according to the current cell location (including satellite frequency, azimuth, elevation and other related information), and returns it to the terminal device;
(4) The GPS Beidou BDS terminal receiver can quickly find the currently available GPS satellites according to the available satellite information. At this time, the GPS Beidou BDS terminal receiver can normally receive the signals of the GPS Beidou satellites, and the initialization process is over. The improvement of the positioning speed of A-GPS is mainly reflected in this process. Our engineers of the Golden Beacon generally call this process a hot start. I believe that comrades who often drive and use navigation equipment have experience.
There are some special application scenarios that use these auxiliary positioning methods. The advantage of GPS and Beidou BDS is that there is no radiation, but the penetration is weak and cannot penetrate reinforced concrete. Under an overpass or in a place with dense buildings, the GPS Beidou positioning will drift when the signal is blocked or reduced. It cannot be used indoors or in a relatively closed space for this reason, because the principle of satellite navigation and positioning is the same. When the GNSS system may be attacked or interfered, and the indoor and underground signals cannot be covered, the supplementary backup of the GNSS service becomes particularly important. Where the signals of these satellite-based systems cannot be fully satisfied, some land-based systems need to be deployed as supplements.
2. Indoor positioning technology (inside the non-exposed or covered space)
Indoor positioning and navigation technology is also called non-exposed or covered space positioning technology. With the popularization of technology and the development of the market, the business prospects are very broad. Some people have been insisting on making products in this area, which have not been widely used before due to technical and cost constraints. Recently, indoor positioning technology has become popular again, that is, Apple has launched iBeacon technology, which can provide other WiFi positioning, IP positioning, Zigbee positioning, RFID radio frequency positioning, QR code label positioning, RFID radio frequency positioning, Bluetooth positioning, wireless positioning at once. The broadband UWB positioning technology has been driven up, and related products and news information have been shown to everyone. There is a company in Chengdu, China, which is developing a Chonghua positioning backup system with independent intellectual property rights. The first land-based high-precision autonomous PNT navigation technology has commonalities, and the technical route should be derived from the Roland C (loran-c) system that the Americans used in the 1990s. Based on this system, we also developed a military-grade navigation and positioning signal correction antenna!
Comparison of several indoor navigation technical parameters and advantages and disadvantages
Third. Beidou GPS antenna and RF signal transmission connector, etc.
Here we will introduce the antenna of our Golden Beacon (www.bds666.com). When the Beidou GPS signal is received, we need to use our golden beacon kinghelm brand antenna. The signal transmission needs to use the signal connection products such as the kinghelm radio frequency connection wire and coaxial connector developed and produced by our golden beacon. We are very familiar with this piece. . The types of antennas are divided and named, some are based on function and application scope, such as TV antennas; some are based on appearance, such as our Golden Navigator hot-selling small pepper antenna paddle antenna on Alibaba; some are based on materials, such as fiberglass antennas; some are based on application scope , such as GSM antennas, etc., we will give you the following simple classification.
1. Rod/whip antenna, the rod/whip antenna is generally an omnidirectional antenna, that is, it is uniformly radiated at 360° on the horizontal pattern, that is, there is no directivity, but the general gain is not large. This type of antenna is very common, and there are not too many special requirements for use, such as home Wi-Fi, radio, mobile communication system station type in the suburban county system, and the radio radio that we often listened to when we were young. This kind of antenna is very common.
2. Ceiling antenna, ceiling antenna is a kind of mobile communication system antenna, mainly used for indoor signal coverage, such as venues, hotels, office buildings, cinemas, residential buildings, etc. The white downward protrusion is the antenna body, which radiates the signal outward, and the cable connected behind is the feeder, which introduces the signal from the mobile base station to the antenna. The indoor ceiling antennas seen on the market today have many shapes and colors, but the purchase and manufacture of their inner cores are almost the same. Generally, there will be a brand mark of China Mobile or China Unicom on the antenna, and you can see at a glance which operator’s signal is covering the area.
3. Wall-mounted antennas, wall-mounted antennas are mainly installed on the walls of rooms, halls, corridors and other places. They are air-dielectric microstrip antennas with strong directivity, large gain, and beautified appearance. They are generally used in Relatively long and narrow interior space. When the wall-mounted antenna is installed, there should be no objects in the near area in front of it, and it should not be facing the openings such as windows and doors where signals are likely to leak to the outside. The gain of the wall-mounted antenna is higher than that of the ceiling antenna, generally between 6 and 10 dB. For example, the non-stop charging system at highway intersections is also one of its major applications.
Top-mounted communication antenna in the walkway outside the office of the golden beacon
4. Yagi antenna, Yagi antenna is a high-gain directional antenna. It is an end-fire antenna composed of an active vibrator (generally a folded vibrator), a passive reflector and several passive directors arranged in parallel. , invented by Yagi Shuji and Uda Tailang of Tohoku University in Japan, so it is called Yagi antenna. The more units the Yagi antenna has, the higher the gain. Usually, a Yagi directional antenna with 6 to 12 units is used, and its gain can reach 10 to 15 dB. It has the advantages of high gain, light structure, convenient erection and low price. Yagi antenna is suitable for point-to-point communication or introducing outdoor signals indoors. It is the first choice for outdoor receiving antennas for indoor distribution systems. For example, the indoor mobile phone signal in a certain area is particularly weak and needs to be improved. Generally, Yagi antennas are used.
RF patch cords and other products developed and produced by kinghelm
5. The base station uses the plate antenna, the base station plate antenna is the most common and extremely important base station antenna, which belongs to a kind of directional antenna. The advantages of the plate antenna are: high gain, good sector pattern, small back lobe, easy control of the depression angle of the vertical plane pattern, reliable sealing performance and long service life. Its selection and setting are relatively complicated. According to coverage requirements, traffic distribution, and anti-interference requirements, parameters such as downtilt angle, direction angle, antenna height, antenna diversity distance, and isolation distance need to be strictly adjusted.
The gain of the conventional base station panel antenna is about 14~17dB, and the gain of the lengthened base station panel antenna can reach 16~19dB. It goes without saying that the length of the lengthened type is twice that of the conventional panel antenna. 2.4 m or so.
Beidou GPS antenna RF connector display cabinet developed, produced and sold by Golden Navigator
6. High-gain parabolic antenna, because the paraboloid has a good focusing effect, the parabolic antenna has a strong ability to collect radiation, and the parabolic antenna with a diameter of 1.5 m can have a gain of 20 dB. When the radar transmits, it must radiate the energy to the direction that needs to be irradiated, and when receiving, it can only receive the echo of the detection direction as much as possible, and at the same time distinguish the azimuth and elevation of the target, so this antenna form is very important in radar or satellite systems. common. Some paraboloids also use a grid structure, one is to reduce the weight of the antenna, and the other is to reduce the wind resistance.
GPS module Beidou antenna ceramic communication antenna FPC antenna series of kinghelm
7. SBX-1 sea-based X-band radar antenna, because of the curvature of the earth, the range that fixed radar can cover is very limited. The Sea Eye SBX-1 sea-based X-band radar contains many small radomes and a phased array radar antenna weighing 1,814 metric tons. This phased array radar antenna requires more than one million watts of power to operate, has more than 30,000 sets of transmit and receive T/R modules, covers an area of 384 square meters, and can search and track targets. And it can exchange information with the U.S. missile defense system at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and Fort Riley in Alaska, both of which have the ability to intercept and shoot down missiles.
For more information on the Beidou GPS antenna industry, please pay attention to the “Beidou Expert” official account operated by Golden Navigation, or visit the official website of Golden Navigation www.bds666.com. If you have product needs, Golden Navigation will provide one-to-one quality service!