In addition to the basic necessities of life, LED lighting is also a common and widely used item. With the progress of society, people’s dependence on artificial light has become more and more dependent. There are many household LED energy-saving lamps and LED plant growth lights. Today we talk about the quality inspection of LED energy-saving lamps. LED lamp is composed of LED module, lamp cap, built-in driver, heat dissipation and lampshade. It is necessary to test and evaluate the safety performance and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of LED lamp. Huatongwei is an authoritative lamp testing organization. The following introduces the safety performance testing module of LED lamp.
LED lamp safety performance module: common self ballasted LED lamp refers to the lamp cap in accordance with IEC 60061-1, including LED light source and components necessary to maintain a stable ignition point. This kind of lamp is generally suitable for home and other similar places for lighting. It can not be disassembled without damaging its structure. Its power needs to be kept below 60 W; The voltage shall be maintained at more than 50 V and less than or equal to 250 v; Lamp caps must comply with IEC 60061-1.
The self ballasted LED lamps shall comply with the national mandatory standard GB 24906-2010 “safety requirements for self ballasted LED lamps above 50 V for general lighting”, involving many parameters such as sign, interchangeability, electric shock protection, mechanical strength, insulation resistance and electrical strength.
1. Inspection safety sign: the sign shall indicate the source of sign, product voltage range, rated power and other information, and the sign shall be clearly and durable displayed on the product.
2. Product exchange test: in case of LED and other fault lights, we need to replace them. In order to ensure that the product can be used with the original base, the lamp cap specified in IEC 60061-1 and the gauge conforming to IEC 60061-3 shall be adopted.
3. Protection of live parts: the structural design of the lamp shall ensure that when the lamp is installed in the lamp holder in accordance with the lamp holder data sheet, the metal parts in the lamp cap or in the lamp body, the basically insulated external metal parts and live metal parts cannot be touched without the auxiliary shell of the lamp.
4. Insulation resistance and electrical strength after wet treatment: insulation resistance and electrical strength are the basic indicators of LED lamp material and internal insulation. The standard requires that the insulation resistance between current carrying metal parts of lamp cap and accessible parts of lamp shall not be less than 4 M Ω、 Electrical strength (HV lamp cap: 4 000 V; No flashover or breakdown is allowed in BV lamp cap (2U + 1000V).
5. Product strength test: the firmness of riveting between LED lamp cap and lamp body. According to the standard requirements: the lamp cap should be firmly connected with the lamp body or the part used for screwing in or out of the lamp. For the lamp cap not fixed by bonding, relative movement between the lamp cap and the lamp cap is allowed, but it shall not exceed 10 °
LED and other EMC safety inspection modules: harmonics: IEC 61000-3-2 defines the emission limits and specific measurement methods of harmonic current of lighting equipment. Harmonic refers to the current contains the frequency of the fundamental integral multiple of the amount of electricity. In the circuit of lighting equipment, due to the sine wave voltage flowing through the nonlinear load, non sine wave current is generated. The non sine wave current produces voltage drop on the grid impedance, which makes the grid voltage waveform also form non sine waveform, thus polluting the grid. If the harmonic content is too high, it will cause additional loss and heating, increase the reactive power, reduce the power factor, and even damage the equipment and endanger the safety.
Disturbance voltage: GB 17743-2007 “limits and measurement methods for radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment” gives the limits and specific measurement methods of disturbance voltage. When the disturbance voltage of self ballasted LED lamp exceeds the limits, the normal operation of surrounding electronic and electrical equipment will be affected.
For people, LED lighting products are just needed goods in life, and their dependence is also higher and higher. With the development of LED lighting, LED production technology is constantly improving, and new application environment and methods will produce new LED detection standards. In order to ensure the safety of society and people, detection standards will continue to be refined and strict, This requires the third-party testing institutions to continuously improve their own detection ability, and also let manufacturers understand that only by manufacturing excellent and practical LED lighting products, can they maintain the competitive strength of their own products and occupy a place in the market environment.