As a new generation of energy storage technology, lithium-ion batteries have been widely researched and applied, but they can only work at room temperature. High temperature or low temperature will cause the performance of lithium battery to decrease. The following Haizhitong lithium battery manufacturers will explain in detail what are the advantages of lithium batteries? The working temperature range of 18650 lithium ion batteries, I hope to help everyone.
4.2V is the highest limit voltage for battery charging. It is generally believed that charging the no-load voltage of the lithium-ion battery to 4.2V is considered to be overflowing. During the battery charging process, the battery voltage gradually rises from 3.7V to 4.2V. Charging can not charge the no-load voltage above 4.2V, otherwise it will damage the battery, which is the special place of lithium-ion battery.
1. Connect in series. It can be combined in series or parallel to form 18650 lithium-ion battery packs.
2. The internal resistance of polymer cells with small internal resistance is smaller than that of ordinary liquid cells. The internal resistance of domestic polymer cells can even be below 35mΩ, which greatly reduces the self-consumption of the battery and prolongs the standby time of the mobile phone. , can fully reach the level of international standards. This polymer lithium battery that supports large discharge current is an ideal choice for remote control models, and has become the most promising product to replace nickel-metal hydride batteries.
3. No memory effect. It is not necessary to empty the remaining power before charging, which is convenient to use.
4. High voltage. The voltage of 18650 lithium battery is generally 3.6V, 3.8V and 4.2V, which is much higher than the 1.2V voltage of nickel-cadmium and nickel-metal hydride batteries.
5. High safety performance. 18650 lithium-ion battery has high safety performance, no explosion, no burning; non-toxic, non-polluting, certified by RoHS trademark; all kinds of safety performance are completed in one go, the number of cycles is more than 500 times; high temperature resistance performance, the discharge efficiency reaches 100 under the condition of 65 degrees %. A protective plate is installed to prevent the battery from being overcharged and overdischarged, which can also prolong the service life of the battery.
6. Long service life. The 18650 lithium-ion battery has a long service life, and the cycle life can reach more than 500 times in normal use, which is more than twice that of ordinary batteries.
7. Large capacity. The capacity of 18650 lithium-ion batteries is generally between 1200mah and 3600mah, and the general battery capacity is only about 800. If you combine 18650 lithium-ion batteries to form 18650 lithium-ion battery packs, then 18650 lithium-ion battery packs can be broken easily. 5000mah.
18650 Li-ion battery operating temperature range
Over-power temperature range: 0°C—+60°C, charging temperature: 0°C—+45°C, working temperature: -20°C-50°C, the best working temperature is 20°C-40°C, 60°C is to ensure battery life Temperature, high temperature will shorten the life, higher than 100 degrees Celsius will be dangerous, generally 140 degrees Celsius will burn or explode.
With the continuous development of the lithium-ion battery industry, currently in the market, lithium-ion batteries are popularized by virtue of many advantages. Since 2010, more than 100 billion yuan has been invested in the lithium-ion battery market, which has promoted the rapid development and use of lithium-ion batteries.
For lithium batteries, there is currently no clear theory in the industry to support the inevitable relationship between internal resistance, discharge platform, life, and capacity under various temperature performances. The relevant calculation formulas and mathematical models are still in the exploratory stage. Generally speaking, lithium batteries are not sensitive to the temperature in the range of 0-40 °C, but once the temperature exceeds this range, the life and capacity will be reduced.
Reviewing Editor: Tang Zihong